Yosi Yahoudai is a founder and the managing partner of J&Y. Yosi is an inspired, aggressive and successful advocate for his clients. He is personally committed to making a difference in his clients’ lives. Nothing makes Yosi happier than getting his clients’ lives back on track.
Yosi’s practice is comprised primarily of cases involving automobile and motorcycle accidents that have caused his clients catastrophic and life-altering injuries. In addition, he represents people in premises liability lawsuits, including suits alleging dangerous conditions of public property, third-party criminal conduct, and intentional torts. He also has expertise in challenging cases involving product defects, dog bites, elder abuse and sexual assault.
What differentiates Yosi from other lawyers is the enormous amount of personal time he invests in each of his clients. Helping people and protecting their rights is Yosi’s passion, illuminating his entire practice. In addition to obtaining the maximum financial recovery for his clients, Yosi also focuses on providing access to the best medical and rehabilitation treatments available, thus ensuring maximum physical and emotional recovery for his clients.
Throughout his career, Yosi has received an astonishing amount of recognition and numerous awards, some of which put him in the top 1 percent of practicing personal injury attorneys nationwide. His honors include the following accolades:
- Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Litigator Award by the Trial Lawyer Board of Regents
- Perfect 10.0 Avvo rating of “Superb”
- Recipient of Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award
- Martindale-Hubbell ®AV Preeminent® Rating and Lead Counsel®Rating
- Lifetime member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lifetime member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Lawyers of Distinction
- 10 Best American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Ethical Lawyers of America
- Distinguished Justice Advocates
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
Yosi attended Southwestern School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor. During law school, he served as the Judicial Extern to the Honorable Alexander Williams III and as a certified law clerk for the Civil Liability Division of the City Attorney’s Office, where he focused on personal injury cases.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles, where he graduated magna cum laude and was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. Yosi is admitted to practice in all California State Courts, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
When he’s not working, Yosi enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, and working out at the gym.